Mississippi Thrive Training Modules for Child Care Providers
Click on the topics below to find Power Point trainings and accompanying materials that you can use for professional development for yourself or for training for others.
We hope these materials will be useful for improving developmental health outcomes for the children you support, and we welcome your feedback.
Feel free to edit the Power Points for your purpose, but please acknowledge Mississippi Thrive in your presentation.
Click below to find training modules on your topic of choice. Modules include a Power Point presentation and supporting materials that can be downloaded and printed.
- Handout: PCIT-T Do Skills: Relationship Enhancement
- Handout: PCIT-T: Emotion Regulation for Toddlers
- Handout: PCIT-T: Emotion and Caregiver Help
- Handout: Teaching Your Child about Feelings from Birth to Age 2
- Handout: Coping and Relaxation Skills
- Handout: Co-Regulation Techniques
- Handout: Be Direct, Improving Compliance, Giving Effective Commands
- Wheel of Emotions